Who does not like chocolate? The industry for chocolate is worth billions and this is only because people cannot get enough of it. It is the main ingredient in the majority of the desserts. Also, milk choco is every child’s favorite dessert.
However, if you do not like the store-bought variant that has artificial sugars, ingredients, preservatives, and waxes, then what to do? Well, more cost-effective and healthier ways are there for having chocolate than only the Belgians and the Swiss. Homemade milk chocolate is the right answer! Of all the recipes that you have known, the one detailed below will give you the scope of devouring on some utterly delicious milk chocolate in not more than twenty minutes.
Simple And Delicious Milk Chocolate Recipe
Try this simple and delicious homemade milk chocolate recipe if you do not have the time to indulge in something more complex and exclusive.
- Milk powder: One by four cup
- Cocoa powder: ¾ cup
- Powdered sugar: One cup
- Chocolate or vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable shortening or coconut oil: ¾ cup
- First, melt vegetable shortening or coconut oil in a pan on high to medium heat.
- Now put in sugar while stirring gently.
- Add milk powder and cocoa and mix the ingredients in a folding manner while continuing to stir.
- Add the chocolate or vanilla extract for extra flavor.
- Combine everything until you get a silky and smooth consistency.
- Now pour this chocolate blend into silicone molds. In case, you do not have silicone molds, make use of an ice tray.
- The mold should be shaken and tapped a bit for removing air bubble that might have made their way.
- Refrigerate the mix for a minimum of two hours or until you find that the blend has set completely.
Health Advantages Of Milk Chocolate
Since you are preparing this recipe at home, you can remain assured of the fact that you will not miss out on getting a healthy treat. This will be a healthy version of milk chocolate for you provided you have used good quality ingredients. But only because this is a healthy dessert, does not mean that you must have it in excess. Consume it in moderation and you will have it working as your best friend. It will release happy hormones and make you feel good.
Preserving The Recipe
Homemade milk chocolate generally lasts for three to four months, but it generally finishes within a week or so. Wait for your children to know that you have actually made milk chocolate at home and they will not take time to finish it off, fighting on it several times during the day. One great thing about making milk chocolates at home is that you can experiment with varied flavors and come up with your very own version of this delectable treat.
Master the art of making milk choco at home and nothing will be able to stop you from making the other varieties easily.