When it comes to making something delicious, chocolate covered strawberries are a favorite. But sometimes they can be a little plain looking. Here are some easy ways to dress them up and make them look even more amazing!
1. Sprinkle on some chopped nuts
Simply sprinkle on some chopped nuts for an easy way to decorate your chocolate covered strawberries!
2. Add a drizzle of melted chocolate
For an extra chocolatey touch, add a drizzle of melted chocolate over your strawberries. You can use white, milk, or dark chocolate – whichever you prefer!
3. Dip in sprinkles
Dip the bottom of your strawberries into some colorful sprinkles for a fun and festive touch. You could even use holiday-themed sprinkles to make them look even more special.
4. Roll in shredded coconut
For a tropical twist, try rolling your chocolate covered strawberries in shredded coconut. This is a great way to decorate them for summer parties or any other special occasion.
5. rolled in mini chocolate chips
Another easy way to decorate your chocolate covered strawberries is to roll them in mini chocolate chips. You can use any type of chocolate chip that you like – milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate.
6. Add a candy decorations
For a really fun and unique touch, try adding some small candy decorations to your strawberries. You could use anything from mini M&Ms to nonpareils to little hearts. Whatever you choose, it will definitely add some personality to your berries!
7. Use a cookie cutter
If you want to get really creative, try using a small cookie cutter to cut out shapes in your strawberries. This is a great way to decorate them for Valentine’s Day, or any other holiday or special occasion.
8. Make them into Kabobs
For a fun and easy way to serve your chocolate covered strawberries, make them into kabobs! Simply thread the berries onto skewers and you’re all set. Your guests will love this unique and delicious treat!
9. Create a design with melted chocolate
Use melted chocolate to create a design on top of your strawberries. You could write someone’s initials, draw a heart, or even make a simple polka dot pattern. This is a great way to personalize your berries and make them extra special.
10. Serve with a dipping sauce
For an even more decadent treat, serve your chocolate covered strawberries with a dipping sauce. You could use anything from caramel to raspberry coulis – the sky’s the limit! Whatever you choose, your guests are sure to love this delicious dessert.
11. Top with a candy or chocolate heart
Top with a candy or chocolate heart for an extra special touch. You can use any type of candy or chocolate that you like.
12. Add some color with sprinkles
Add some color to your strawberries by topping them with sprinkles. You can use any type of sprinkle that you like.
13. Make a design with melted chocolate
Use a piping bag or zip-top bag to pipe melted chocolate onto the strawberries in a design. You can get creative with this and make any design that you like.
14. Dip the strawberries in melted chocolate
Dip the strawberries in melted chocolate for a classic look. You can use any type of chocolate that you like.
15. Sprinkle with edible glitter or sparkling sugar
Sprinkle your strawberries with edible glitter or sparkling sugar for a touch of glamour. You can use any type of edible glitter or sugar that you like.
which supplies you will need to decorate chocolate covered strawberries
To decorate chocolate covered strawberries you will need:
-A bowl of cold water
-A bowl of white sugar
-A bowl of cocoa powder
-A brush or a spoon
-Chocolate chips or bars
-Optional: food coloring, edible glitter, and/or sprinkles
1. First, wash the strawberries and dry them completely.
2. Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl or over a double boiler.
3. Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate, making sure to coat it evenly.
4. Place the strawberries on a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper to cool and harden.
5. Once the chocolate has hardened, you can decorate your strawberries! To make dipped strawberries, simply dip the bottoms of the berries into bowls of cold water, sugar, cocoa powder, or any other desired toppings. You can also use a brush or spoon to apply toppings to the strawberries.
6. If you want to add food coloring or edible glitter to the chocolate, you can do so before dipping the strawberries.
7. Enjoy your delicious and decorative chocolate covered strawberries!
The best way to make sure your chocolate covered strawberries turn out looking great is to take your time and be precise in your decorations. If you’re pressed for time, using a stencil can help speed up the process without sacrificing quality. Have fun with it and experiment with different colors and designs!