My kids love Hershey chocolate. So why not make some tasty desserts using Hershey’s products. Here are some delightful recipes that you can make too.
1. Complete Chocolate Cake With Hershey Chocolate
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
Yields: Serves 12
– Baking soda, 1 and ½ teaspoons
– Sugar, 2 cups
– Flour, 1 and ¾ cups
– Hershey’s cocoa, ¾ cup
– Baking powder, 1 and ½ teaspoons
– Salt, 1 teaspoon
– Eggs, 2
– Milk, 1 cup
– Vegetable oil, ½ cup
– Vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons
– Boiling water, 1 cup
– Chocolate frosting
• Heat oven at 350°F. Take a baking pan and grease it. After greasing apply a little bit of flour into it.
• Stir baking powder, sugar, cocoa, flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl. Add in milk, eggs, vanilla, and oil. Beat it in a mixer over medium speed for at least 2 minutes. Add boiling water to lessen the thickness. Pour the batter into the ready baking pan.
• Bake the cake for 30-35 minutes or until, it is done. Cool for 10 minutes in the oven. After taking the pan out, cool completely.
• Frost the cake with chocolate frosting before serving.
2. Nut and White Chips Fudge With Hershey Chocolate
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Yields: 64 pieces
– Sugar, 1-3/4 cups
– Marshmallow cream, 7 ounces
– Evaporated milk, ¾ cup
– Butter, ¼ cup
– Hershey’s white chips, 12 ounces
– Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
– Hazelnut nut, broken pieces, 1 cup
• Spread aluminum foil over a square pan. The foil must reach the pan edge and be smoothe.
• In a saucepan, add marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, and butter and combine them well. Cook it over medium heat and stir continuously until the mixture starts to boil. Boil it for 5 minutes.
• Remove it from the heat. Stir in nuts and chips until chips get melted. Add vanilla extract and mix.
• Pour the batter into the arranged pan. Cool it until it sets.
• Remove it from the pan. Place it over a cutting board. Separate it from foil.
• Cut it into pieces of squares. Store it in a cool glass jar with tight cover away from any heat. The jar should be dry, and you also have to keep it in a dry place.
• You will get about 2-1/4 pounds of fudge or around 64 pieces.
3. Hershey’s Chocolate Overloaded Cookies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
– Chocolate cake mix, 1 package
– Softened butter, ¾ cup
– Hershey’s cocoa, ¼ cup
– Eggs, 2
– Milk Chocolate Chips From Hershey’s
– Eggs, 2
– Quick-cooking oats, ¾ cup
• Before baking cookies, heat the oven at 350°F. In a pot, mix all the ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold everything well to form a dough.
• Add the chocolate chips into the batter at last and mix. Roll the dough into small balls. Put the balls over an ungreased cookie baking sheet.
• Bake the dough-balls for 10 to 12 minutes until the beautiful cookies are ready.
• Enjoy the cookies as you wish.